By: Khaled Nasseredin
A lot of businesses are promoting their businesses on Facebook only, however when it comes to B2B the most useful social media site is LinkedIn. Here is why:
- Linkedin: is structurally prepared to accommodate companies and employees within companies, so if you want to know employees in a certain company, all you have to do is to click on the company name and see who works there.
- Linkdin is well structured to take all your business related information and your full employment history. You can have a full CV on Linkedin where others can review it easily
- LinkedIn has Company Business Profiles where you can have all your business details, add your logo, business contacts, list your activities, ….
- Job offerings
- Ads and Targeting
- Who viewed your profile
- Enlarge your network
- Business plans
- Connect: to someone is permission based. He has to accept your connection, then you will have access to his network. Be ware that if you get a lot of connection refusal you will be banned by LinkedIn.
- Send mail messages to any or all of your connections: will be received in his message inbox, as well as on his email
to be continued… please come back later